Signature Greetings II Stamp Set
Product ID : 2543
Signature Greetings II Tip Sheet :
1. The “I’m so sorry” sentiment could be used for a sympathy card or as a simple apology.
2. The “always & forever” sentiment would work well on any type of love note but could
also be used for wedding or anniversary cards!
3. The “Hurray for you!” and “Celebrating You today” sentiments could be used for a
wide array of occasions including birthday, graduation, new job, etc.
4. Choose a sentiment (or multiple sentiments) and stamp repeatedly to create a
5. Pair the “You are the cream in my coffee” sentiment with any type of coffee or mug
images for an adorable little love note or even an anniversary or Valentine’s Day card.
6. “Little Sweet pea” works well for baby cards or for small children’s birthdays.
7. Pair the “age is just a number” sentiment with other birthday sentiments in your stash.
Both sentiments can be used on the front of the card or stamp one on the inside.
8. The “Loving you is an easy thing to do” sentiment works well on cards for your
significant other but can also be used on cards for other loved ones, such as a parent or
9. Share your excitement for an expectant mother with the “Congrats You’re positively
10. Heat emboss these sentiments to really make them “pop”!
A follow up to the very popular Signature Greetings stamp set, Signature Greetings II includes a new collection of sentiments to suit many occasions. This stamp set features the same hand-written touches that are so loved from the original stamp set. Give your cards that extra special hand-made touch by incorporating sentiments that include actual handwriting!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The "You are the cream in my coffee" sentiment measures 2 1/8" wide and 1 1/8" high. The "Hello Buttercup" sentiment measures 2 1/8" wide and 5/8" high. The "just because" sentiment measures 1 1/4" wide and 3/4" high.