Signature Series: Dress Form Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2301
1. Use the image by itself to serve as both the focal image and sentiment on your project.
2. Use the image in conjunction with one of the coordinating sentiments to punctuate your
3. Use the image in conjunction with the coordinating die to make quick work of cutting
your image out.
4. The image is ideal for use with the heat embossing technique.
5. After heat-embossing the image, you can also add a pop of color to the sentiment in
the image by coloring the sentiment with a Copic marker. The heat embossing will make it
fairly easy to trace over the sentiment with the marker. Use a damp cloth to wipe off any
marker residue from the heat embossed portion.
6. The sentiments were designed to coordinate with the image in this set, however they
can also be used in conjunction with many other stamps you may already have in your
7. The image would work well for a cute, shaped tag, hanging off of a gift. Add the
to/from info on the back of the tag.
8. Use the image to create a background pattern by stamping it repeatedly.
9. Stamp the image and leave as is, or add gems, glitter, etc. to give it some bling.
10. After stamping the image, it can easily be cut out or die cut with the coordinating die,
and then layered on a frame or other embellishment for added dimension to your project.
The Signature Series Mini Stamp Collection offers a fresh twist on sentiments and images with the addition of beautifully handwritten elements. The images are extremely versatile when used alone or in conjunction with the coordinating sentiments in the set. Those same sentiments can easily be used with a wide variety of other images that you may already have in your stamp collection. The Signature Series stamp sets will surely become a staple in your stamping arsenal, allowing you to always have just the right sentiment on hand!
This set comes divided between two 4x3 acetate sheets. The dress form image measures 7/8" wide and 3 1/8" high. The “May your birthday be filled with all the desires of your heart” sentiment measures 2" wide and 1" high. The “Just a note” sentiment measures 1" wide and 3/4" high.