Silver White Winters Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.40
Product ID : 3424
Silver White Winters Tip Sheet
1. These stamps can be used with the coordinating Silver White Winters dies for more design options.
2. Heat emboss the snowflakes for some shine.
3. Add glitter to the snowflakes for some realistic shimmer.
4. Layer different sizes on top of one another to create dimension.
5. Use the emboss resist technique to add water coloring around these stamped snowflakes.
6. Add these snowflakes to gift tags or die cut them and use them as gift toppers.
7. Rhinestones can be added to the centers of the snowflakes for even more sparkle.
8. Stamp these all over to create custom background patterns.
9. Use the rock and roll technique to add a variegated look to your snowflakes.
10. Stamp these in a cluster to highlight a sentiment on your card front. Don’t forget to stamp some snowflakes inside your card and on the outside of your envelope, too!
This modern take on snowflakes is sure to become a favorite. You will find all kinds of uses for them on cards, tags and even holiday wrapping. Mix and match, and even layer to your hearts content. There are so many applications for these timeless, classic images and they are sure to add a fresh new twist!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set come divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large snowflakes measure 2 1/2". The medium snowflakes measure 1 3/4". The small snowflakes measure 1 1/4". The tiny snowflakes measure 1/2". The longest dotted snowflake trail measures 3 7/8" x 1 1/2". The smallest dotted snowflake trail measures 5/8" x 3/8". "Silver White Winters" measures 1 7/8" x 1". "Season's Greetings" measures 2 1/2" x 1". "Handmade by" measures 1 1/2" x 3/8".