Simple Sentiments Stamp Set
Product ID : 2314
1. Ink only the top sentiment to use it alone or just the bottom line of sentiments to create
a border for your project.
2. Stamp a sentiment on both white and colored cardstock. Cut out the main sentiment to
highlight it and then re-adhere it onto the other intact sentiment.
3. Shadow stamp your sentiment easily with clear stamps. Stamp first in a light gray ink
and then again in a darker colored ink. This time stamp the darker color slightly off center
from the gray image. The end result will be a nice dimensional look.
4. Use markers to ink each sentiment in a different color before you stamp.
5. All of the sentiments can be used on the front of the card or as the inside sentiment.
6. Many of the sentiments are perfect for scrapbook pages & projects.
7. Stamp the sentiments in a light color for a subtle detail in your project.
8. Stamp the sentiments repeatedly to create a background pattern.
9. Use the scalloped border punches to create fun accent strips to stamp the sentiments
on and add to your project.
10. This is a great basic stamp set for a beginner stamper. The set covers so many
basic occasions and is a perfect gift.
Simple Sentiments is a collection of common card-making sentiments with a line of coordinating phrases underneath the highlighted sentiment. This collection is great for when you need the perfect sentiment to send to a friend or loved one. You will find yourself turning to this set again and again as there is a phrase for just about any every occasion.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The “happy anniversary” sentiment measures just under 3 7/8” wide and just under 3/8” tall. The “thinking of you” sentiment measures 3” wide and just under 3/8” tall. The “happy birthday” sentiment measures just over 3 3/8” wide and just under 3/8” tall.