Simple Stars Stamp Set
Product ID : 2815
Simple Stars Tip Sheet :
1. This set coordinates with the Cover Plate: Stars die. You can stamp the patterned
stars through the openings of a Cover Plate cut-out.
2. As another option, you can stamp the patterns on the actual star pieces and then
reinsert them into the die-cut frame.
3. You can use the frame to place and adhere all of the individual stars and then remove
4. You can even impress the die into your cardstock using an embossing mat and use
the impressed outlines as your guide for stamping the patterned stars.
5. Create an accent for a sentiment by clustering a few stars together.
6. Use the patterned stars as mats for individual stamped or die-cut letters.
7. Create a border along the bottom of a card with several of the stars.
8. The stars can be used to create patterns and formations other than what the cover
plate showcases, so don't be afraid to get creative!
9. The sentiments in this set were designed to fit nicely in the blank area towards the
bottom of the die, making is easy to create quick, stylish cards.
10. Use the "star light-star bright" sentiment block repeatedly across the blank area of
the die for an interesting border.
This trendy stamp set is designed to coordinate with the Cover Plate: Stars Die, giving you many options for mixing and matching the different patterns! The sentiments will tuck nicely into the blank space at the bottom of the die, making it easy to create quick, stylish cards that communicate exactly what you're feeling.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each star measures 7/8". "Wish upon a birthday star" measures 2 3/8" x 1/4". "If I had a star for every time you made me smile..." measures 3" x 1/2". "May you touch dragonflies & stars..." measures 3 1/4" x 1/4". The "starlight-star bright" sentiment block measures 7/8" x 3/8".