Simple Sunflower Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2402
1. Use the sentiments in this set as a stem for either of these beautiful flowers.
2. Try using some of the long thin sentiments from the Think Big Favorites line-up as
3. The small sunflower looks wonderful when paired with the stems from Flower Fusion
for more options.
4. These sunflowers look amazing when used in conjunction with the rock-n-roll
technique. Simply ink the image in a lighter color and roll the edges in a darker color.
5. Use just the flower centers to create unique backgrounds and borders.
6. Instead of stamping your flower center, try using a button.
7. Try using coiled twine in the center of your flower.
8. Several clustered rhinestones would also make a beautiful center.
9. Stamp the sunflowers repeatedly to create unique backgrounds.
10. Make fun little charms for a bracelet or tag using polyshrink.
This wonderful floral set is dedicated to the beautiful sunflower. It is perfect for a variety of different projects. With the centers being separate stamps, you are able to create stunningly realistic sunflowers in a variety of different color combinations. The sweet little sentiments have a lot of mix and match possibilities as well. Be sure not to miss the coordinating dies that are available separately!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large sunflower measures 1 7/8" in diameter, the small sunflower measures 1 3/8" in diameter. "Sending you" measures 1" x 1/4". "Sunshine" measures 1" x 1/8"