Simple Valentine Stamp Set
Product ID : 2184
1. The largest heart images fit into a 1 ¼” circle punch.
2. The circular sentiments fit into a 1 3/8” circle punch.
3. Layer the heart images when stamping to create custom heart designs.
4. The outline heart is perfect for coloring in with markers or paints, using to outline
stamped solid heart images, and using for the paper piecing technique.
5. Sentiments can be used as is or paired with another sentiment to create your own
6. The smaller hearts fit into the circular sentiments.
7. Create curves with the border images. Either attach the stamp in a curve to the acrylic
block freehand or use something as a guide (like a round lid).
8. If you want to stamp the border images perfectly straight, line them up next to a
straight edge ruler before you attach them to your block.
9. The reverse heart border works well with the emboss resist technique.
10. Dress up the heart images with buttons, rhinestones, glitter, etc. for a fun look.
The Simple Valentine set only appears simple at first glance but offers endless possibilities for Valentine and love themed projects. With its simple classic design it will become a staple set that mixes and matches with so many other Valentine supplies that you may already own. Whether you need to create a heart background or find that perfect sweet little sentiment, this set has everything you need!
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The reverse heart border images measures 4 ¾” wide by ¾” tall. The large sold heart image is just under 1” tall by 1” wide. The hugs & kisses sentiment measures 1 ¾” wide and 3/8” tall.