Simply Gourd-eous Stamp Set
Sale Price: $15.30
Product ID : 3582
Simply Gourd-eous Tip Sheet
1. The multi-step images included in this set make it easy to stamp multi-color, realistic images. Do a quick internet search to get color inspiration for your pumpkins and gourds.
2. Use the coordinating dies to die cut and stamp a whole cluster of gourds. Layer them for a look with lots of depth and dimension.
3. Try stamping a whole cluster of gourds without using the dies. Allow the colors and images to overlap for a fun one-layer card.
4. Create a background by stamping the gourds. Change the angle and position of the gourds for a traditional, all-over background, or try stamping them in a more orderly, planned fashion for a more contemporary look.
5. Pair the images in this set with your favorite small leaves and berries to stamp some accents to nestle in with the pumpkins and gourds. The individual elements found in the Seasonal Borders: Autumn set would be perfect for this.
6. Use the long border from the Seasonal Borders: Autumn set as a pretty companion for the images in this set.
7. Stamp a pumpkin or gourd from this set onto a tag and tie to some homemade or homegrown goodies for a fun autumn gift or thanksgiving hostess gift.
8. Use the coordinating dies to cut a gourd/pumpkin-shaped tag. To do this, fold a piece of cardstock in half, large enough to fit the image you would like to die cut, then position the die so that the very top edge is positioned above the fold so as not to cut through the fold. Stamp the matching image and write a small “to/from” or other sentiment on the inside.
9. Try using the rock ’n roll technique to add even more shading and depth to these images.
10. Pair these images with the Picket Fence die for a cute scene.
Simply Gourd-eous! Real gourds and pumpkins are fun to pick from the patch in the fall, and these will be just as fun to stamp on all of your fall projects! The multi-step images come to life when stamped in vivid autumn hues. Generously sized, they’re great for creating focal points. Pair them with your favorite sentiments and use them for autumn birthdays, thanksgiving, or for sharing home-grown gourds and goodies fresh from your own patch!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The largest pumpkin measures 1 3/4” wide and 1 5/8” high. The smaller striped pumpkin measures 1 1/4” wide and 1” high. The shorter striped squash measures 1 3/8” wide and 1 5/8” high. The gooseneck gourd measures 1 1/4” wide and 1 7/8” high. The taller two-toned striped squash measures 1 1/8” high and 2 5/8” high.