Simply Spring Borders Stamp Set
Product ID : 3162
Simply Spring Borders Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp a full row of bunnies or Easter eggs with one simple impression or mask off the
stamps to end up with a few select images.
2. Use your favorite coloring medium to color the bunnies and eggs. Watercolors would
be particularly charming on the eggs.
3. Alternatively, the eggs would look great paper pieced!
4. The small Easter egg is the perfect size to tuck in with the row of bunnies.
5. Pair the grass border with the companion dotty border for a modern take on
dandelions or other wildflowers.
6. Embellish the bunnies with flocking to make them soft and fuzzy. Or add tiny pom poms
to their tails for even more dimension.
7. The grassy border works perfectly for grounding the bunnies and eggs, but it will also
work for other images in your collection as well!
8. The tiny, dotty flowers would look adorable embellished with glitter. Or add in a few
random rhinestones to add an extra touch of texture.
9. Pair these images with the coordinating dies for endless possibilities.
10. Color the bunnies in pastel rainbow colors to make them resemble marshmallow
treats popular during the Easter season. Add a coating of glitter to make them even more
11. Not a fan of masking? Cut apart the borders to create individual stamps that can
easily be used one at a time.
With Spring comes Easter, playful critters, and tiny wildflowers. Simply Spring Borders embraces all of that and so much more! This set makes it easy to create charming scenes with just a few easy impressions. The outlined images are perfect for a wide variety of coloring techniques and paired with their coordinating dies, the possibilities are endless. You can even use the grassy border in this set with other stamps in your collection to create scenes any time of year. This is one set you’ll love throughout all four seasons!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4” x 6” sheet. The egg border measures 5 1/2” long x just under 3/5” tall. The bunny border measures 5 2/5” long x 1” tall. The A.A. Milne quote measures 2” wide x 1/2” tall. The “colorful Easter” sentiment measures just over 2 4/5” wide x just over 1/4” tall. The small individual egg measures just under 1/5” wide x just under 1/4” tall.