Sing a Song of Christmas Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.40
Product ID : 3435
Sing a Song of Christmas Tip Sheet
1. The keyboard, treble clef, horn, or cello can be placed on the left side of any of the four different sentiments to give the appearance of the sentiment/music coming from that instrument.
2. The cello is a multi-step image consisting of the cello body, strings, and bow, allowing you to stamp a multi-colored instrument.
3. Heat embossing any of the sentiments or images in the set with metallic powder will give them an elegant look.
4. Embellish the musical sentiments with some small holly/berry accents from another set in your collection.
5. Use the Background Basics: Sheet Music or Sheet Music Impression Plate to create coordinating backgrounds.
6. Use the coordinating dies and combine the keyboard with any of the other three musical images to create a interesting layered effect.
7. Use the individual snowflakes and music notes in the set to create pretty backgrounds.
8. Heat emboss one of the sentiments, then use a resist technique with either ink or watercolors, to create a dramatic and colorful effect.
9. Stamp the keyboard multiple times for an interesting background effect.
10. Cluster the various instruments from the set to create a striking focal point. Pair with a smaller sentiment from another set in your collection.
Christmas songs and carols are such a big part of our Christmas celebrations and traditions. This set features four different sentiments based on popular Christmas songs. Each can be embellished with one of the four different musical images in the set. The modern brushstroke style can take on many different looks, from fun and happy to elegant, depending on your design choices!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The cello measures 1 1/8” wide and 2 7/8” high. The horn measures 1 1/2” wide and 1” high. The treble clef measures 7/8” wide and 2” high. The keyboard measures 2 1/2” wide and 2 3/8” high. The sentiments measures approximately 3” wide and 2” high each. The larger single snowflake measures 3/4” wide and 1” high.