Sketched Shapes Stamp Set
Product ID : 2657
Sketched Shapes Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the solid banner first, in a lighter shade of ink, and then layer the sketched
banners over that in a darker shade.
2. Repeatedly stamp the triangle border to create a hand-stamped geometric
3. Stamp a cool border along the edge of the card by overlapping the larger triangles in a
gradient or rainbow color combination.
4. The sketched shapes look great heat embossed in colorful embossing powders.
5. Group a number of sketched images together to create a strong focal point.
6. Stamp the larger triangles, overlapping one another, in either a horizontal or vertical
7. Create a hand-stamped background by stamping the three circles in a random pattern.
8. Any of the triangles can be rotated and stamped repeatedly to create a super cool,
quick and trendy background.
9. Stamp a trio of circles or hexagons around one of the sentiments included in this
10. Use the Rock & Roll stamping technique to achieve a gradient look.
11. The coordinating dies will allow you to achieve a layered, dimensional look with ease.
Sketched Shapes is not your typical stamp set. It features a unique sketched look that's been applied to some traditionally basic shapes. This combination of sketched and solid shapes makes for many fun layering possibilities while incorporating different stamping techniques. Sketched Shapes is sure to quickly become your new stamping staple.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest banner image measures 4" x 5/8", the largest triangle measures 2 1/8" x 1", the largest circle is 1 1/2" in diameter, the triangle border measures 2 1/4" x 3/16" and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment measures 1 1/4" x 11/16".