Snow Globe Sentiments Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2911
Snow Globe Sentiments Tip Sheet :
1. All of the sentiments in the Snow Globe Sentiments set fit on the label die included in
the Shaker Shapes: Snow Globe die collection.
2. The snowflake images in this set are compatible with the snowflake confetti dies
included in the Shaker Shapes: Snow Globe die collection
3. The “snow is falling…” sentiment can be stamped on the label and the rest of the
sentiment – “and friends are calling…” can be stamped on the inside of your card or tag.
4. Stamp the striped label in one color, and the sentiment in another color to create a
multi-color label that perfectly coordinates with your project.
5. The label and sentiments in this set are also the perfect size to use with any of the Tag
6. Use the “by golly, be jolly” sentiment along with a Santa image from Santa’s Sleigh,
Santa Stationery, Believe, or Winter Snow Globe.
7. Use the “let it snow” sentiment along with a snowman image inside the Shaker Shapes:
Snow Globe die.
8. Use the “peace on earth” sentiment along with the City Scene stamp set to create a
city scene snow globe.
Snow Globe Sentiments contains a small frame and several small sentiments that are meant to coordinate with the label die included in the Shaker Shapes: Snow Globe Die. Several different fonts were used in this mini stamp set so there is sure to be the perfect sentiment no matter what style of project you’re creating. The snowflake images in this set will coordinate with the snowflake confetti die also included in the Shaker Shapes: Snow Globe Die.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The label image measures just slightly less than 2” wide x 3/8” tall. The largest snowflake measures just slightly less than 3/4” x 3/4”. The sentiments range in size from approximately 1” to 1 1/2” long x slightly more than 1/8” tall.