Snowfall Style Stamp Set
Product ID : 3447
Snowfall Style Tip Sheet
1. Use these stamps with the coordinating Snowflake Style 1 & 2 die collections for even more design options.
2. The snowflakes are wonderful focal point images for your projects, or they can be used for backgrounds or accents as well.
3. Emboss the snowflakes with metallic embossing powder to add elegance and shine to your projects.
4. Add glitter to the snowflakes for more sparkle and shine.
5. Stamp the snowflakes with Fresh Snow ink onto solid colored cardstock for a beautiful look.
6. Emboss the snowflakes with clear embossing powder and add watercolor around the embossed images to do the emboss resist technique.
7. Add rhinestones to the snowflake centers for more sparkle.
8. Stamp the snowflakes randomly to create custom patterned papers for your projects.
9. Add a variegated look to your snowflakes by using the rock and roll technique when inking up your snowflake stamps.
10. Layer the snowflake images and/or die cuts on top of each other to create a dimensional look.
You can never have too many snowflakes in your stamp collection, and this set is a perfect addition for creating beautiful wintry projects! Add them to tags, cards, or create custom gift wrap. The possibilities are endless!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest snowflake is 2 3/4” tall and just under 2 1/2” wide. The “let it snow” sentiment is just under 2 1/2” wide and is just over 1/2” tall. The “twinkle” sentiment is just over 1/2” wide and is just under 1/8” tall.