Snowflake Serenade Stamp Set
Product ID : 2046
1. The Peace & Joy sentiments tuck perfectly into corners. Try this on card fronts tags &
2. You can mask the swirled ends of the sentiments to use as trails for the snowflakes.
3. The trail from Little Lady stamp set could also be used as a snowflake trail.
4. Use the three snowflakes together for drama, or alone for elegant simplicity.
5. Play around with different arrangement for the three pieces of each sentiment. The
different positions and arrangements can evolve into completely different looks & styles.
6. The Peace & Joy sentiments are sized large enough to stand alone. By simply matting
one of them and adding it to your favorite patterned paper, you can execute a simple
7. Add a brad or button to the center of a snowflake for added detail.
8. Stamp the snowflakes with a glue pad followed by a generous sprinkling of glitter for a
really unique look and/or background.
9. These snowflakes are stunning with the resist technique. Heat emboss them with clear
powder on white cardstock. Then sponge color on top of them in a circular motion. You
want to allow the color to fade out the further away you are from the snowflake image.
The softness of the look really compliments the style of the snowflakes well.
Three different variations of snowflakes can be used individually or combined to build your own tranquil winter scene. The graceful swirls & lines of the snowflakes are echoed in the font carefully chosen for the focal point words "peace" and "joy". The two remaining sentiments are each broken apart into two separate stamps, allowing you to insert one of the focal point words in the middle.
This set comes on a single 4x6 sheet. The "Peace" focal point word measures 3-1/5 inches wide and 1-1/4 inches tall. The largest snowflake measures 1-3/4 inches in diameter.