Snowflake Sparkle Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3102
Snowflake Sparkle Tip Sheet :
1. The largest snowflake will fit into a 1 3/4” circle punch or die. The smaller snowflake will
fit into a 1 1/4” circle punch or die.
2. Shine up the snowflakes with a metallic embossing powder for an elegant look.
3. Use a sticky embossing powder or glue pad to add glitter or flock to the snowflake
images for a beautifully textured look.
4. Stamp the snowflakes with Fresh Snow ink on a darker colored cardstock to create
great backgrounds and coordinating patterned papers to use on your projects.
5. The snowflakes would be great to use with the emboss resist technique. Emboss them
in clear embossing powder and then add color with a sponge, watercolor brush, etc.
around the embossed images.
6. Add rhinestones or beads to the snowflake images for extra sparkle and shine.
7. Add a brad or button to the center of the snowflakes for an extra detail.
8. Use the words and sentiments to create a border or background pattern for your
9. Use the snowflakes as the focal point of your project, or add them to a project for a
detail or as a background.
10. Stamping the snowflakes on vellum will give you a beautiful translucent look.
Everyone loves snowflakes for the winter season and holidays! This sweet little snowflake set includes 2 sizes of a detailed snowflake, some small snowflake sparkles, and coordinating sentiments. These snowflakes will shine as focal points on cards and tags as well as being perfect accents to combine with other wintery sets in your collection.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large snowflake is 1 1/2” wide and just over 1 1 /2” tall. The smaller snowflake is just over 1 1/8” tall and is just under 1 1/8” wide. The “winter wonderland” sentiment is just over 1 1/8” wide and is just over 5/8” tall.