So Striking Stamp Set
Product ID : 3061
So Striking Tip Sheet :
1. Pair this stamp set with the coordinating So Striking Pattern Paper Pad.
2. When using this stamp set in conjunction with the So Striking pattern paper, all you
really need to finish off a card is a few die cut images and a stamped sentiment from this
3. Included in this stamp set are two rain drop options, use them alone or combine them
4. Die cut the lightning bolts from gold cardstock for a cool effect.
5. Stamp the “zap!” sentiment repeatedly to create a unique background or pattern.
6. Use the triple triangle image to add a few extra rays to your sun.
7. Stamp a coordinating handmade repeating pattern using the individual triple triangle
8. Layer stamped and die cut clouds for a more realistic and dimensional look.
9. Stamp the sun in one color, rotate the image and stamp again in a second color.
10. Layer the die cut words over the stamped sentiments. Die cut them from pattern
paper, shimmer cardstock, or color cardstock.
So Striking is a modern take on thunderstorms. The lightning bolt was the inspiration for this striking set. It’s perfect for nearly anyone, but particularly cool for boys. These images and matching dies coordinate perfectly with the So Striking Pattern Paper Pad. The So Striking collection is one that will fit right in to your current paper crafting collection.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The sun image measures 1 1/2" in diameter, the largest lightning bolt image measures 7/8” x 1 5/8”, the largest cloud image measures 2 1/4" x 1”, the smallest cloud image measures 1” x 3/4", the “I like people…” sentiment measures 1” x 1 3/8”, the “zap” sentiment measures 7/8” x 1/2".