So Sweet Stamp Set
Product ID : 3339
So Sweet Tip Sheet
1. This stamp set is designed to coordinate with the Carrot Treat Box die.
2. The lines in the set can be stamped on the edges of the Carrot Treat Box to make it look like a realistic carrot.
3. Use the solid bunny images to fill in the outline drawing or use your favorite coloring medium to color the bunny.
4. Stamp the sentiments in the set on the tags included in the Carrot Treat Box die and tie to the box for gift giving.
5. The sentiments and bunny also fit nicely on the sides of the Carrot Treat Box if you’d rather go tagless.
6. These sentiments will also work well on other treat boxes in your collection.
7. Many of these sentiments will work for birthdays or favor packaging in addition to Easter.
8. Add flocking to your Easter bunny to make him fuzzy.
9. The “Easter,” “Birthday,” and “Spring” sentiments pair with both the “happy” and “treats for someone sweet!” sentiments.
10. You can use the crosshatched circles to add rosy cheeks to the bunny or a polka dot pattern to your Carrot Treat Box and tags.
So Sweet is a treat packaging set designed to coordinate with the Carrot Treat Box die as well as other Favor It Boxes you may already have in your collection. This set includes sentiments for Easter, birthdays...even favors! And the adorable bunny is the perfect addition to any springtime treat. If you’re looking for a versatile treat packaging set, So Sweet is for you!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4” by 6” sheet. The fully assembled bunny head (with whiskers) measures 1 1/4” x 1 1/2”. The “some bunny loves you” sentiment measures 9/10” x 1 1/5”. The “treats for someone sweet” sentiment measures 1” x ⅞”. The word “Easter” measures just over 1 1/4” x 1/4”. The trio of carrot lines measures 1 1/10” x just under 3/8”.