Solid Stitches & Swirls Stamp Set
Product ID : 2755
Solid Stitches & Swirls Tip Sheet :
1. When using these solid images in conjunction with the original stitched version, stamp
the stitches first in a darker color, then follow up with all of your solid pieces in various
2. To make the solid stamps have a bit of a fabric look, swipe your stamps across your
ink pad, maintaining the streaks that will form naturally, then stamp as you normally would.
3. After you have completed stamping a focal point or background, impress it with the
Linen & Canvas impression plate for a fabric texture.
4. Use small buttons stitched in place to replace the flower centers.
5. The bottom portion of the two-step florals could be used as tulips alone.
6. Use a few smaller leaves and flowers to accent a sentiment for a quick and easy card.
7. Try inking the solid stamps in two colors. Ink the whole stamp in a lighter tone and role
the outside edges in a darker color. The extra touch of shading will look amazing with the
8. After stamping the solid stamps, brush them with a bit of water to give them softer
edges and an artsy water colored look.
9. Press any of these solid inked stamps to a textured stamp or impression plate to add
different looks to them.
This new set multiplies the fun and design possibilities with the previously released Stitches & Swirls Stamp Set. These solid images are created just a bit larger than the original stitched version so that the stitches appear to be on top of the pops of color you can now add. These new solid bits and pieces can also be used alone for even more options.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest single swirl measures 1" x 3/4". The largest leaf & swirl motif measures 3 1/4" x 2 3/4". The largest single daisy measures 1" in diameter.