Some Like it Hot Stamp Set
Product ID : 3236
Some Like it Hot Tip Sheet :
1. To create the pineapple, start with the main fruit. You can add individual spines to
each section of the fruit in a darker color if you wish. The top is added last. This is created
with two images that are layered in a light color and dark color.
2. The hibiscus is stamped with the main portion of the petals in a light color and the
shading in a darker color. Lastly, add the center stamen. There is also a dot cluster that
can be added for extra contrast around the base of the stamen.
3. For the flamingo, stamp the legs first, then add the body centered on top of them. The
eye/beak tip can be added last in black.
4. Add Glossy Accents to portions of a completed stamped image to add texture and
5. Try lightly spritzing a dye inked stamp with water, then stamp. The finished effect will
be a soft water colored look.
6. You can use these images alone as a focal point or fill an entire background.
7. Ink a portion of one of the images in a lighter color and the edges in a darker color to
create a more artsy feel.
8. These tropical images are perfect for summer birthday cards, party invitations, gift tags
or festive cookout decor.
9. Create a cluster of hibiscus by combining both small and large sizes. These can
accent a large sentiment or one of the other focal images from this set.
Take your summertime projects to the next level with these amazing tropical images. The multi-step images come to life right before your eyes as you layer and add colors. The brushed styling makes these perfect for many different techniques.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled flamingo measures 1 3/4" x 3". The assembled large hibiscus measures 1 3/4" x 1 3/4". The assembled small hibiscus measures 1" x 1". The assembled pineapple measures 1 1/4" x 2 7/8".