Songbirds Stamp Set
Product ID : 2913
Songbirds Tip Sheet :
1. Add the individual flower images around the branch to accent it and add more color.
2. Customize the colors of the folk-style birds with the separate floral and leaf stamps.
3. Perch the birds on either the branch or a music banner to help ground them.
4. Heat emboss the accent images onto the birds for a different look.
5. Play around with different design options by using the music banner image with and
without the coordinating die.
6. Don't be afraid to use more than one bird on a single project, especially in two different
7. Use the dot images to add berries to the branch.
8. Play around with other floral and leaf images in your collection and see how they pair
up with these birds.
9. Accent the centers of the floral accents with rhinestones or small buttons.
10. Use glossy accents or glitter to add texture to the floral accents on the birds.
This set is designed to give you year-round possibilities with a unique twist. The folk-style birds can feature two-step stamping touches for a designer look. The branch and florals can be mixed to create the perfect perch for the birds. As a special touch to your project, you can also add a song banner, featuring a line or two of a tune that complements the occasion of your project. There is something for Christmas, birthdays, weddings, thank you and every day!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest birds measure 2" x 1 1/4". The smallest birds measure 7/8" x 1 3/8". The large branch measures 3" x 2 1/8". The music banners measure 3 7/8" x 3/4". The large flower measures 3/4" in diameter. The "happy birthday" sentiment measures 1 1/2" x 1/2". The "thank you" sentiment measures 1" x 1/2".