Southwestern Style Stamp Set
Product ID : 3030
Southwestern Style Tip Sheet :
1. Utilizing an acrylic block with built in grid lines will help make stamping these pattern
strips a cinch.
2. The open square stamp is made to nestle into the largest southwestern piece.
3. Stamp a pattern strip, or two, a few times around your sentiment to create a strong
4. Create a unique allover pattern by stamping an assortment of images from this set
5. Stamp an allover pattern by repeatedly stamping one image in different colors.
6. Stamp the pattern strips at an angle to achieve a cool diagonal look.
7. Pair these pattern strips with other stamp sets in your collection; they are simple
enough to be very versatile and will look great with many sets.
8. The spacing between most of these pattern strips were designed so that they could
nestle together, creating an easy way to incorporate multiple colors seamlessly.
9. Carry the pattern over to the inside of your card, on an envelope, and/or create a
coordinating envelope liner.
10. Add a curved look to your projects by attaching these pattern strips onto your acrylic
blocks with a bend or two.
Southwestern Style is a versatile pattern building set. Build focal points, borders and backgrounds with ease. With this set a multitude of combinations and color combos are ready at your fingertips. Mix and match to your heart’s desire. These pieces were designed so that they could nestle together making it easy to incorporate multiple colors seamlessly. Southwester Style is a great basic to add to your stamp collection!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest image measures 1 1/2" x 1 1/2", the largest pattern strip measures 4" x 3/8", the dot pattern strip measures 4" x 1/8", the "Have A Happy Birthday" sentiment measures 2 1/8" x 3/8", and the "Hello" stamp measures 1 1/4" x 3/8".