Sparkle & Shine: Holiday Additions Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2900
Sparkle & Shine: Holiday Additions Tip Sheet :
1. The sentiments in this set coordinate with the main Sparkle & Shine stamp set and/or
the Sparkle & Shine word dies.
2. There are several sentiments that can be built when combined with the Sparkle &
Shine word dies (or stamps from the main set). Here is a list, although there may be even
more possibilities with a little simple masking:
•Hoping your holidays sparkle/shine
•Let the light of the season shine in your heart (this Christ mas)
•Hoping your holidays sparkle/shine with love/laughter/joy/(&) peace
•Sending a little holiday/Christmas sparkle
•Sparkle/Shine with joy/love/peace this Christmas
3. Stamp the strings of lights around your sentiment. The bulbs are separate so you can
easily create a multi-colored image.
4. Try heat embossing the bulbs or sequins with clear embossing powder, or coating
them with glossy accents for a bit of realistic shine.
5. The large sequin image coordinates with the smallest sequin in the Sequin Die set.
6. Stamp the small cluster of sparkles multiple times around your sentiment. Add gillter or
rhinestones for a little sparkle.
7. Papertrey Ink’s Shimmer cardstock is a great complement to the Sparkle & Shine
8. Combine these sentiments with the Shaker Shapes dies to create fun holiday shaker
9. Stamp the strings of lights multiple times to create borders.
10. Combine the sentiments in this set along with the Sparkle & Shine patterned paper
collection for bright and colorful holiday cards."purr" sentiments all over a card stock
panel to create a background.
This mini sentiment set is meant to coordinate with the Sparkle & Shine word dies and/or the main Sparkle & Shine stamp set. The various words and phrases can be combined to create several different holiday sentiments. Sparkle & Shine Holiday Additions is also a great complement to the Shaker Shapes dies, or try pairing them with the Sequin dies.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The “peace” word measures just under 1” wide and just slightly less than 1/2” tall. The phrase “sending a little” measures just over 1” wide and about 1/8” tall. The larger string of lights measures approximately 1 3/4” wide and 1 1/8” tall when assembled with the coordinating bulb images.