Special Delivery Stamp Set
Product ID : 2777
Special Delivery Tip Sheet :
1. Tell a story by having one type of truck chasing another. A "happy summer" card could
be told by having an ice cream truck chase the school bus. Or you can sympathize with
new parents by having the paddy wagon chasing the diaper truck.
2. Place the moving truck outside the house from "Boards and Beams" to build a scene.
3. Use the generational stamping technique to make your truck have movement.
4. The school bus or ice cream truck would look darling with the tree house from "Kid
Kudos" in the background.
5. Any of the Tiny Treat images would fit nicely on the body of the outlined truck image.
With the coordinating sentiments from the Tiny Treat sets, you have a multitude of
6. The ice cream truck would team up nicely with sentiments from "Sweet as Can Be",
"Comfort Food", and "Comfort Food Additions".
7. The flower truck can be used for anniversary, birthday, get well, and just because
8. Stamp the mail truck on the outside of an envelope or package.
9. Mask off the bottom half of the outlined truck and use a background basics stamp set
to add any pattern you choose for your own truck creation.
10. Small heart stamps would look cute broadcasting out of the truck satellite.
Special Delivery is a truckload of fun and will put a smile on your face as you stamp the day away. By customizing the detailing of the basic truck shape, you can create a fleet of eleven different types of delivery vehicles, covering a broad range of occasions. This multi-stamp approach brings the trucks to life in colorful detail. Round out a fun and delightfully playful project by teaming up your trucks with the Special Delivery Sentiments set.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The basic truck stamp measures approximately 2 1/8” x 1 1/4”. The road border stamp measures approximately 5” x 3/4”. The movement lines measures approximately 2“ x 1/4”. The truck satellite measures approximately 5/8” x 3/4”.