Spiral Bouquet Stamp Set
Product ID : 2044
1. For best results when using a combination of linear & shadow images, use a lighter ink
for the shadow and a darker ink for the linear.
2. All of the flower stamps are separate, allowing you to mix and match the sizes that are
at the end of each of the three openings on the stem. You can do a mixture of all three or
stick with one.
3. You can try doing each of the three blooms in different colors!
4. If you would like to just do single blooms, try using some of the stems from Green
Thumb or the linear stamps from Faux Ribbon to replace the tri-stem.
5. The sentiments are nice and wide, allowing for some fun techniques. Try inking the
upper half of the sentiment with one color and the bottom half with another. The
graduated effect is really pretty.
6. Give a go at using them with a spectrum pad as well.
7. You can really change the look of the leaf shadow stamp just by the color ink you
choose. Try a pretty orange or rust color for an autumnal look. Bold black stamped onto
white paper really makes it look clean & modern. Pinks & purples transform it into
something soft and feminine.
8. Try using the blooms on their sides as embellishments on either end of a word or
phrase. When paired with an appropriately placed brad, you can make really unique
9. Use either of the small blooms, shadow or linear, at the end of the spiral used on a
sentiment. This decorative touch can easily make the phrase the star of the show!
10. Create a beautiful wreath with some of the small leaves & spirals. You could even
throw in some of the small blooms for some added detail & color.
You will love the layering possibilities with this unique floral set. Use the linear also use the shadow stamps individually, allowing for a total of three different images alone or in conjunction with the coordinating shadow stamps. You can looks with just one set! There are also several different spirals and garnishes that can be added to either the flowers or leaves, making customization a snap. To finish your beautiful creations, there are six sentiment combinations created in a complimentary script. Featuring a total of 26 images, you will find limitless possibilities and stamping fun with this all-inclusive set!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6-inch sheets. The "Gratitude" sentiment measures 2.5-inches wide and 0.75-inches high. The largest flower measures 1.5-inches wide and 1.125-inches high. The leaf measures 1.375-inches wide and 2-inches high.