Splits: With Love Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3302
Splits: With Love Tip Sheet
1. Heat emboss the frame for a raised and touchable detail that will take any simple card up a notch.
2. After die cutting and stamping your “splits” frame, trim off the top and bottom details and use them on your projects. Stamp the sentiment and then mount the trimmed top and bottom pieces above and below.
3. Once your collection of “splits” stamp sets grows, start mixing and matching the different tops and bottoms.
4. Ink up only the top portion (or the bottom) and use it alone to underline a sentiment.
5. Use watercolors or markers to fill and add color to the frame details.
6. Pick three gradient ink colors (all similar in color range), ink and stamp the same frame (using all three colors) in a tight grouping to make a stronger focal point.
7. Stamp the frame repeatedly to create a hand stamped background or pattern.
8. Stamp one side (top or bottom) along the edge of your card base to create an ornate border.
9. Ink up the top half with one color, and the bottom half with another color for a two tone look.
10. Use the additional images to embellish around the flowers, under the sentiment, or use them to create a customized hand stamped pattern paper.
Splits: With Love is the eleventh in a monthly series of stamp sets featuring a “splits” focal image, each with their own handcrafted look and theme. Each month will include a different sentiment that is interchangeable between any of the “splits” frame images. The sentiments will be sized just right to snuggle into the space provided within each frame stamp. A coordinating die will also be available to make cutting, stamping, and mounting them a breeze. A lot of mixing and matching fun to be had, you’ll want to be sure to collect them all!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The frame image measures 3" x 2 3/8" and the "'With Love" sentiment measures 1 1/5" x 1/2".