Spooky Sweets II Stamp Set
Product ID : 2094
1. "Creepy Treats", "Spooky Sweets" & "Creepy Kitchen" all fit perfectly within the circular
2. The label fits nicely on the front of a CD jewel case. The "Best if eaten before..."
sentiment fits perfectly on the spine. The cases can hold fun things like licorice,
Ghirardelli chocolate squares and other flat treats.
3. The label also fits beautifully on the lid of a jar. Try filling the jar with pretty layers of
cookie or cake mix. Creepy Kitchen would be the perfect wording for the label!
4. The "You're one crazy cat" sentiment would be cute used in conjunction with Kit Kat
5. Try putting fun google eyes on the cat!
6. It would be fun to heat emboss the witch with clear powder and sponge a yellow or
orange ink around her, representing the glowing moon.
7. Both the spider and web would make fabulous patterned paper. They could be used
separately or together!
8. "I-Scream Sundae Kit" is the perfect opportunity to put together something different for
those special trick or treaters on your list or even classmates. A collection of special
spooky toppings would be perfect, like orange & black sprinkles, miniature Reese's
pieces, etc. Add a little jar of fudge sauce, and the recipient will be all set to make
themselves a special Halloween treat later on! You can include it all in a personalized
bowl or keep it simple in a little box.
9. "Caramel Apples Kit" can include caramels to melt, a wooden stick, a perfectly ripe
apple & perhaps even a fun topping or two, like chopped nuts or crushed candy. Don't
forget to include the directions!
After the popularity of the original Spooky Sweets set released in 2007, we decided to release a second edition with a whole new style & functionality! The dazzling circular frame coordinates with both the Giga Scalloped Circle punch and the Circle Nestabilities. Just about all of the images can be used interchangeably in the center of the frame for lots of fun combinations. The straight decorative border that coordinates with the circular frame can be used to build a border along the edges of a band or even on either side of a nugget label. Descriptive phrases and sentiments create leads for you as you create special treats for Halloween. Be sure to click on the gallery button to the right to see all of these ideas put to use!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The circular frame measures 2.75 inches in diameter. The black cat measures 1.75 inches long and 1 inch tall. The witch measures 1.75 inches tall and 2.5 inches long.