Spring Hills Stamp Set
Product ID : 2649
Spring Hills Tip Sheet :
1. Get different looks with the images in this set by trying different coloring techniques
such as Copics, water coloring or colored pencils.
2. The images in this set look wonderful when heat embossed.
3. After coloring the spring hills scene with Copics, try going back in with the Colorless
Blender to add patterns to the hills like polka dots or stripes.
4. Try paper piecing the hills with different patterns from our Pattern Packs.
5. Try adding flock to the sheep for some realistic texture.
6. Build your own scene with the single house and tree images, paired up with the In the
7. Add real stitching with a sewing machine or by hand over the stitched lines included in
the sentiment designs.
8. Create an interesting background with the tree image, alternating right side up and
9. Use a metallic marker to color in the frame around the spring hills scene. Silver
specifically is very complementary to spring colors.
10. Create a quick and easy tag by cutting out just the spring hills image and taking
advantage of the rectangular shape, putting your sentiment or to/from information on the
Based on beautiful folk art that is popular now, Spring Hills contains a simple spring scene of a farmhouse snuggled into the hills, complete with tulips and a ewe grazing with her new lamb. The house and tree have also been included separately and in a larger scale to allow for more design opportunities. The fonts used embrace that folk art look and have been combined to create some beautiful expressions, perfect for the spring season.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The main spring hills scene measures 1 1/4" x 2 3/4". The single large farmhouse measures 1 1/4" x 1 1/2". The single tree measures 1 1/4" x 1 3/8". The tulip clusters each measure 1/4" x 3/8". The ewe measures 1/2" x 3/8". "Happy Spring Birthday" measures 1 1/4" x 7/8". "Find beauty in each day." measures 1 5/8" x 1/2". "Wishing you a spring blooming with happiness." measures 1 7/8" x 5/8". "Wishing you happiness" measures 1 7/8" x 1/2". "Sending springtime smiles" 1 5/8" x 3/8".