Spring Woods Stamp Set
Product ID : 3159
Spring Woods Tip Sheet :
1. When stamping the birds, try starting with the solid layer in color, then adding the
2. The birds are easiest to stamp onto their coordinating die-cuts.
3. When stamping the branches, stamp the branch first, followed by the flowers and then
the leaves last.
4. You can also create a stamping guide with the negative portion of a die-cut. Just
stamp within the opening, building your layers.
5. You can stamp several dogwood branches along the side of a card to create an entire
6. Mix and match these birds with the accessory images found in the original set, Winter
7. Use two birds facing each other for a wedding card, adding the heart image between
8. Keep notes with your stamp set as to what the traditional color schemes are for each
of the birds.
9. Swipe a moist paintbrush over the solid portion of the bird image stamped in dye ink to
give it artistic flair. Allow that to dry, and then add the second/third layer detail stamp of
the bird for a crisp contrast.
10. For more options, there is also a coordinating patterned paper collection that can be
used for backgrounds.
Create stylized modern birds, and spring branch backgrounds as their perch, with these multi-layer stamps. This set includes a few popular bird species that are especially popular in the spring, the robin, goldfinch and sparrow. All three birds can be created with just two or three impressions. Spring Woods is a perfect addition to any collection!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled robin measures 1 3/4" x 1 1/4". The assembled sparrow measures 1 3/8" x 1 5/8". The assembled goldfinch measures 1" x 1 3/4". The large assembled dogwood branch measures 3" x 1 1/2". The small assembled dogwood branch measures 2" x 1 3/4". "Wedding wishes" measures 1 3/4" x 1/2".