Sprinkles on Top Stamp Set
Product ID : 3178
Sprinkles on Top Tip Sheet :
1. Accent a birthday sentiment with single to small cluster sprinkle stamps.
2. Add sprinkles to the top of Enclosed Cupcake, Favor It: Cupcake Box, or Shape Up:
3. The smaller sprinkle stamps and dies would make great shaker filler.
4. Stamp a strip of sprinkles across your card front, color in any color scheme, and top
with a Frosted Border Die to make you project look like a piece of birthday cake.
5. Clear emboss sprinkles on colored cardstock for a subtle look, no coloring needed.
6. Stamp small clusters of sprinkles in Versamark randomly on a background for a subtle
7. Pick three shades of the same color and color in a monochromatic sprinkle border for
a subtle treatment on your card front.
8. Stamp a sprinkle border on the top of a word die and color. Your die cut word will look
like it was frosted and dipped in sprinkles.
9. Accent sprinkles with Glossy Accents.
10. Use circle dies to create a cardstock donut and add sprinkles on top.
Everything is better with sprinkles! They never fail to make us smile. Use the sprinkle borders and clusters in Sprinkles on Top to add that celebratory touch of sweetness and fun to your projects. If you love to color, grab your favorite medium, and go to town adding a rainbow of hues to your projects. Or go color-free with a tone-on-tone or embossed look. Either way, it's an instant party on your card. And one that's so easy to mail!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The circle sprinkle border measures approximately 5 1/2” x 3/4". The star sprinkle border measures approximately 5 1/2 x 5/8”. A single star sprinkle measures approximately 1/4” x 1/4”. The largest mixed sprinkle cluster measures approximately 1/2” x 5/8”.