Star Gazer Stamp Set
Product ID : 2658
Star Gazer Tip Sheet :
1. Heat embossing these images with any metallic embossing powder can help you to
achieve a stunning look.
2. Add tiny rhinestones to each of the large stars that make up a constellation.
3. Use the stars that make up each constellation as a guide for piercing holes and adding
stitching with metallic thread.
4. To accent the constellations or the zodiac titles, you can add small stitched stars or
solid stars using the Star Gazer dies. This set looks especially stunning when die-cut
from some of our shimmer cardstocks.
5. The constellations not only work well for a birthday card, but they also make a
wonderful new baby card!
6. Stamp several constellations together to create a unique background.
7. All of the constellations will coordinate with the Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle die
8. Add touches of glitter around the constellation to make it seem more ethereal.
There is something beautiful and timeless about a starry night sky, and now you can have an entire collection of meaningful constellations at your fingertips. Every sign of the zodiac is covered here, making this set perfect for any recipient, male or female, as well as any age.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest constellation (Gemini) measures 1 3/8" x 1 1/4". The coordinating Gemini title measures 1 3/4" x 3/8". The smallest constellation (Aries) measures 7/8" x 1/8". The coordinating Aries title measures 1 7/8" x 3/8". The moon measures 1 1/4" x 3/4". "You don't need to promise me the moon & stars..." measures 2" x 5/8". "Happy birthday to a special star..." measures 1 3/4" x 3/8".