Star Scribbles Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3112
Star Scribbles Tip Sheet :
1. The lines that make up these scribbled shapes are done in a point size that is excellent
for heat embossing.
2. Use the solid stars to add color to the lined stars and *fill them in*.
3. Layer more than one scribbled image on top of another for different looks.
4. Stamp the scribbles more than once without re-inking to get a beautiful generational
5. Nest and layer the different elements to build patterns.
6. Use the scribbled elements to accent a word, sentiment or single letter.
7. The stripes can be used to underline a sentiment.
8. Repeat the stripes in between each other with two different colors to create a border or
9. Experiment with using the strips both horizontally and vertically.
10. Use one of the smaller stars to replace the letter "o" in a word or phrase.
Star Scribbles was created as a follow up to the popular Circle Scribbles Stamp Set. This one is done in more of a dry-brushed style making it a great basic that can be used for the holidays and beyond. After stamping any of the scribbled elements, you can go back in and add solid stars in a slightly lighter color for emphasis and amazing design possibilities.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large star circle measures a little over 3". The large star flourish measure 2 3/4" x 2 7/8". The large striped star border measures 5 3/8" x 3/4".
Sale Price: $1.00 Sale Price: $0.85
Sale Price: $13.00 Sale Price: $11.05
Sale Price: $10.00 Sale Price: $2.00