Stemmed Statements Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.40
Product ID : 3396
Stemmed Statements Tip Sheet
1. Stamp your selected flower then die-cut it using the coordinating die (sold separately).
2. Do any coloring before you die-cut so it is easier to handle the paper.
3. Try paper piecing with the flowers if you want a simpler approach. Just stamp and die-cut your selected flower from each color of cardstock you wish to incorporate, then trim the individual pieces to assemble together.
4. Create a whole bouquet by combining several of a single type of flower, or one each of several varieties.
5. Heat emboss your selected flower in white and add watercoloring over it for a pretty resist technique.
6. Easily add any of the sentiments onto the coordinating banner tag.
7. The banner tag can be oriented left or right, whichever suits the particular flower you select.
8. Add a bit of shimmer or shine to the center of some of the flowers using glitter or enamel dots.
9. When using the butterfly or bee, add one of the dotted “trails” behind it to help connect it to the main flower image.
10. Create an entire background with your selected flower or flowers.
This gorgeous floral set invites you to add your personal touches with your favorite coloring techniques. In addition to infusing your artistic flair, you can customize the “tie-on” tag with a huge variety of sentiments and sayings. There is truly something here for any season or occasion.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Pansy measures 1 7/8” x 2 3/4”. Geranium measures 2” x 3”. Nasturtium measures 1 3/4” x 2 3/4”. Clover measures 2” x 3 3/8”. Poppy measures 1 7/8” x 4”. Lavender measures 1” x 3 3/4”. Bee measures 1/2” x 3/8”. Butterfly measures 1/2” x 1/2”. Banner tag measures 1 7/8” x 1/2”. “Blessings” measures 1” x 3/8”. “On my mind” measures 1 1/8” x 3/8”.