Stitch In Time Borders Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3506
Stitch In Time Borders Tip Sheet
1. Use the three frames individually, or combine two or more for different looks.
2. When combined with the coordinating dies there are many different options. The inside and outside edges are individual dies, allowing you to use the stitched borders in different ways. Create mats by die cutting only the outer edge. Create windows by die cutting only the inner edge. Create frames by using both the inner and outer edges.
3. Take Tip #2 one step further — use the outer edge of a larger frame, and the inner edge of a smaller frame to create different looks.
4. Heat emboss the frames and borders with metallic embossing powder, or for a striking look, use white powder on dark cardstock.
5. Stamp one of the border strips under a sentiment.
6. Stamp the frames and borders onto an envelope to create a coordinating look from start to finish.
7. Use the small flowers to further embellish the frames and borders.
8. Create longer borders by stamping the image multiple times. Create shorter borders by doing some simple masking with a sticky note.
9. Curve the borders on your stamping block to create curved borders. Use this idea to stamp circular frames.
10. The Stitching Garden set is the perfect complement to the Stitch In Time Borders set. Create a pretty floral bouquet to put inside one of the frames.
This set of pretty, delicate borders was taken straight from vintage embroidery designs. Use the three frames separately, or mix and match them for lots of nesting and layering options. The smaller borders and French knot accents can be used to further embellish the frames. Combine them with the coordinating dies to create pretty mats, frames, and windows.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest frame measures 3 5/8” wide and 4 3/4” high. The medium scalloped frame measures 2 1/2” wide and 3 5/8” high. The smallest frame measures 1 1/2” wide and 2 5/8” high. The top-stitch style border measures 3 1/2” wide and 1/8” high. The French knot style border measures 3 3/8” wide and 1/4” high. The scalloped border measures 1 3/4” wide and 1/8” high. The larger French knot flower measures 1/2”. The smallest flower measures 1/8”.