Stitched with Love Stamp Set
Product ID : 2741
Stitched with Love Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating dies and stamp your images inside. No fussy cutting required!
2. Stamp the dashed “+” inside the embroidery hoop to create four different sections to
stamp your smaller images in.
3. Use the solid heart and stamp inside the dashed hearts in the fabric circle. Stamp them
with all the same color or be more creative and stamp them in different colors.
4. Try die cutting the spool of thread, stamp it with the coordinating spool image and then
wrap it with actual thread.
5. Stamp the larger solid flower inside the ‘Just for you’ circle using a different color of ink.
6. The ‘Just for you’ circle and circle with dashed hearts fit perfectly inside both the
embroidery hoop and fabric circle with hearts.
7. Die cut the flower button and add thread through the holes to create the perfect flower
accent for your projects.
8. You could stamp the embroidery hoop directly inside the large fabric circle with hearts,
or you could die cut the embroidery hoop and attach it over the fabric circle with foam
adhesive. The foam adhesive will add dimension to your projects.
9. Create a border for your card or project by using any of the smaller images and
stamping them along the bottom or top of your project.
10. Stamp ‘A handmade original by:’ on the back of your card along with your name to
add a special finishing touch.
11. Not only does this set make beautiful cards, it will also create gorgeous scrapbook
pages, tags and gift sets.
Embroidery is a popular hobby for many, and this set is going to let you carry that over to your paper crafting projects. Stitched with Love features many different focal images, with a homespun feel, that you will really enjoy stamping with. The images and sentiments in this set are ‘Sew’ perfect for all of your projects; you will find yourself reaching for it again and again. Don’t forget the coordinating dies, they will make this set even more versatile and fun to use.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large heart fabric circle measures 2 2/5”. The ‘Just for you’ circle measures approximately 1 3/5”. The spool measures approximately 1” wide x 1 1/4” tall. The needle and thread measures approximately 1 3/10 wide x 1 4/5” tall. ‘Sew glad we’re friends’ measures approximately 1 3/4” wide by 3/4” tall. ‘Stitched with love’ measures approximately 1 3/4” wide x 2/5” tall.