Stitches & Swirls Stamp Set
Product ID : 2449
1. Use several of the images from this set to create a background.
2. Try coloring in the openings with markers or colored pencils
3. Heat emboss the images with white embossing powder for the realistic look of raised
4. Use the dotted lines as guides for paper piercing.
5. You can also use the dotted lines as a guide for real stitching with embroidery floss in
a variety of colors.
6. Build your own custom multi-colored image by using the individual flower and leaf
7. Buttons are the perfect finishing touch to any of the flowers in this set.
8. These images work wonderfully for decorating the front of an envelope.
9. Try using these images with the emboss resist technique for some unique looks.
This beautiful set is designated to the art of embroidery and decorative stitching. Use these floral & swirl patterns to create backgrounds, focal points and so much more. The detail these images will add to projects will surely leave a memorable impression.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest floral cluster measures 4" x 3". The single looped daisy image measures 1" in diameter. The smallest daisy & leaf cluster measures 2 1/4" x 1".