Stitching Garden Stamp Set
Product ID : 3505
Stitching Garden Tip Sheet
1. Each flower has a “stitched” layer and a solid layer. Combine both, or use just the stitching layer for a different look.
2. If using just the “stitched” layer, use your favorite coloring medium to add a bit of color and shading.
3. There are some simple stitching designs and details included in the set that resemble French knot flowers, or chain stitches. Try embossing these with embossing powder to add a bit of realistic dimension.
4. Heat embossing the French knot flowers and small stitched details with white powder on a dark background would create a striking effect.
5. Combine the flowers in this set with the Stitch In Time Borders stamps and dies to create dramatic frames and borders for your floral bouquets.
6. Stamp a small flower cluster or just a few of the smaller images from the set onto the flap of an envelope for a coordinating look.
7. Try pairing these images with linen or denim-look patterned papers to mimic the looks that are hot in fashion right now.
8. Stamp these flowers in bright vibrant colors, then layer them over a black background for a dramatic effect.
9. Stamp a pretty border using the small stitched images from the set, such as the small branch, “v” shaped vine, etc.
10. Create a striking focal point by doing some “motif” building. Start with one flower in the center, then work your way outward, building a design in a symmetrical fashion.
Embroidered flowers are popping up everywhere, from jeans and sweaters, to shoes and home decor. The Stitching Garden set is filled with flowers taken straight from vintage embroidery designs and transformed into stamps for you to create gorgeous floral projects with! Each design features a “stitched” layer and a solid backing, combine the two or use just the stitched portion of the design for lots of different looks. Pair them with the Stitch In Time Borders set for stunning projects!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The large rose measures 1 7/8” wide and 1 1/2” high. The largest triple-leaf image measures 1” wide and 1 5/8” high. The triple flower cluster measures 3/4” wide and 3/4” high. The five-petal star-like flower measures 1”.