Stocking Prints Stamp Set
Product ID : 2164
1. Try adding some of your favorite small-scaled trims, such as pom pom fringe or
cording in place of a stamped cuff. The dimension it adds will be amazing!
2. Self-adhesive rhinestones and pearls make a wonderful accent to the bottom edge of
3. Instead of limiting yourself to pattered paper when paper piecing with the outline
image, try fabric or texture embossed cardstocks!
4. Don't forget that since the stocking and cuffs are separate stamps, you can mix &
5. Do a Google images search for "Christmas Stockings" to gain inspiration for color
schemes that you can apply to your stocking creations.
6. Try adding a little bit of stitching with colored embroidery floss to the edge of the cuff.
Don't be afraid to experiment with fancier stitches, like a blanket stitch for example.
7. After stamping and cutting out a stocking, try adding texture with an embossing folder.
The added dimension will be sure to make your project pop.
8. Many of the stocking designs will work wonderfully with the rock n' roll technique.
Simply ink your stamp in a light colored ink and roll the edges in a darker ink from the
same color family.
9. Embellish your project with a single stocking focal point or create a whole row of them!
10. Mat a cuff with a contrasting cardstock color and trim the bottom edge with
small-scaled decorative edge scissors.
A set dedicated to the joy & whimsy surrounding the tradition of hanging stockings on Christmas Eve. You will love all the mix and match options, making this set fun & full of endless possibilities! You can use the two different shapes and sizes of the main stocking bodies by themselves or combine them with the many cuff options also available. The basic silhouette of all the stocking shapes has been kept simple so they are easy to cut out. There is even a blank outline option for those of you who like to paper piece. MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. the large stockings measure 2-inches high and 1.25-inches wide (without the cuff). The small stockings measure 1.5-inches high and 1-inch wide (without the cuff). The "Stocking Exchange" sentiment measures 2.25-inches wide and 0.75-inch tall.