Stuck On You Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.35
Product ID : 3463
Stuck on You Tip Sheet
1. Pair these sentiments with the Stuck On You die. Most of the greetings fit in the curved rectangle of the bandage.
2. The heart also fits into that same rectangle. Layer the heart with a sentiment or use it all on its own!
3. Use the Stuck On You die with other get well sentiments in your collection to get the most out of your supplies.
4. The heart makes a great background or border when stamped repeatedly.
5. These sentiments are great for sending well wishes, but many of them would be wonderful for notes of affection, too!
6. Sponge Classic Kraft ink on a Fine Linen die cut bandage for a realistic look.
7. Or stamp a fun pattern or image on your bandages to look like the cute character varieties. That’s a particularly good way to make a get well card for a child that will lift their spirits.
8. These sentiments are small in stature which makes them perfect for stamping on tags.
9. Use these sentiments to put together a care package for a sick friend or loved one.
10. Create a monotone text background by stamping these sentiments repeatedly onto colored cardstock using the matching ink.
Stuck On You is a playful way to send a little sunshine to an ailing loved one. These sentiments soothe sniffles and calm coughs by simply letting a special someone know that they’re on your mind. The cleverly coordinating bandage die can either deliver your thoughtful message or act as a charming design element on all of your projects. Let your under-the-weather friends and family know you’re wishing them a speedy recovery with Stuck On You.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. The “Hope you’re on the mend” sentiment measures 1” wide by 3/5” tall. The “take time to heal” sentiment measures 1” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The “Feel better soon” sentiment measures just under 1” wide by 3/4” tall.