Summer Hills Stamp Set
Product ID : 2687
Summer Hills Tip Sheet :
1. Get different looks with the images in this set by trying different coloring techniques
such as Copics, water coloring or colored pencils.
2. The images in this set look wonderful when heat embossed.
3. After coloring the summer hills scene with Copics, try going back in with the Colorless
Blender to add patterns to the hills like polka dots or stripes.
4. Try paper piecing the hills with different patterns from our Pattern Packs.
5. You can try pairing these images up with the quilt square patterns found in Quilter's
6. Build your own scene with the single house and tree images, paired up with the In the
7. Add real stitching, with a sewing machine or by hand, over the stitched lines included
in the sentiment designs.
8. Create an interesting background with the tree image, alternating right side up and
9. Use a metallic marker to color in the frame around the summer hills scene. Silver
specifically is very complementary to summer colors.
10. Create a quick and easy tag by cutting out just the summer hills image and taking
advantage of the rectangular shape, putting your sentiment or to/from information on the
Based on beautiful folk art that is popular now, Summer Hills contains a simple summer scene of a farmhouse snuggled into the hills, complete with full trees and quaint quilts drying out on the clothesline. The house and tree have also been included separately and in a larger scale to allow for more design opportunities. The fonts used embrace that folk art look and have been combined to create some beautiful expressions, perfect for the summer season.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The scene block measures 1 1/4" x 2 3/4". The single house measures 1" x 1 1/2". The single tree measures 3/4" x 1-1/8". The quilts on the line measure 1 1/8" x 1/2". "Live well..." sentiment measures 1 3/8" x 3/4". "Wishing you many..." measures 1 3/4" x 5/8".