Sun & Moon Stamp Set
Sale Price: $13.05
Product ID : 3366
Sun & Moon Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the circle sun center first, then add the sun rays for easy placement.
2. The sun rays can be added once to create a half sun or twice to create a full sun.
3. The moon is created to the same scale as the sun's center. You can layer the moon over half of the sun, or use the circular center just as an accent behind the moon without the sun's rays added.
4. The half-circle sentiments can be added to accent either the side of the sun or moon. These work best if you use them with a stamped version of the images rather than a die-cut version since the lettering overlaps slightly over the images.
5. There are several sizes of stars that can be used to accent any of the sun and moon variations.
6. The lines used to create these designs look gorgeous when heat embossed. Especially ethereal in gold or silver metallics.
7. Use your favorite coloring medium to bring out the details of the sun and moon images.
8. Use several sun or moon images to fill an entire background, don't limit yourself to just focal points!
9. The sun is large enough to work well with polyshrink to create small charms or accents.
These gorgeously detailed sun & moon images give you all kinds of versatility in the way they are designed. You can pair half a sun with one of the script half circle sentiments for an extra stylish look. Or go more traditional and create a full sun. The moon can be used alone, or layered on top of half the sun since they were designed to the same scale. The sentiments make the celestial images perfect for many occasions and projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The sun rays only measures 2 1/8" x 4". The sun center only measures 1 3/8". A full assembled sun measures 4". The moon measures 7/8" x 1 3/8". The half circle sentiments measure 2" x 1" each. "Enjoy" measures 5/8" x 1/2". "Your next trip around the sun" measures 2 3/8" x 1/8".