Sunflower Harvest Stamp Set
Product ID : 3405
Sunflower Harvest Tip Sheet
1. When layering the petal details image over the petals, look for the "slash" integrated into the design of one of the points of the details. The point with the slash is lined up with the long skinny petal at the bottom of the sunflower.
2. The dotted circles can be used to layer onto the sunflower centers. All three sizes of the dotted circles can be nested within one another so you can go simple or use all three together on the largest sunflower.
3. When layering the leaves, stamp the main leaf first, then add the detail image by lining the base point up with the stem of the leaf.
4. Use the mini sunflower to accent an envelope or the back of your card. It can even be used to create a wreath!
5. Use the solid flower center circles to create your own custom polka dot backgrounds.
6. The long thin rectangles can be used as stems, or adapted to be used as stripes.
7. Add Glossy Accents to the flower centers for dimension and shine.
8. Mist water onto a dye-inked stamp before stamping for a more artsy look with these floral images.
9. Build an entire bouquet or use a single sunflower alone for several different looks.
Sunflowers are always a beautiful part of autumn decor and now you can recreate this look in a modern fresh way. These classic multi-step sunflowers are easy to assemble and provide so many design options. You can add as few layers of color as you wish, or pile the color on. The sentiments are done in an elegant style that can bring an entire project together.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled large sunflower measures 3 1/4". The assembled medium sunflower measures 2". The assembled small sunflower measures 1 3/8". The assembled mini sunflower measures 3/8". The assembled large leaf measures 1" x 1 5/8". The assembled medium leaf measures 3/4" x 1". The assembled small leaf measures 1/2" x 3/4". "Sunshine & Smiles" measures 2" x 5/8". "Birthday Wishes" measures 1 1/2" x 1/2". "Made For You" measures 3/4" x 1/2".