Super Stars Stamp Set
Product ID : 2504
Super Stars Tip Sheet :
1. Try layering the dotted wavy line image over the wavy line sentiments in an alternating
color for an artistic look.
2. Both large stars coordinate with the medium die in our Seeing Stars die collection.
3. The small patterned star image coordinates with the small die in our Seeing Stars die
4. Have fun layering the different sizes of small star frames in different color combinations.
5. Try adding a star in a lighter color ink to the sentiments to help emphasize a certain
6. Add rhinestones to centers of any star image for extra sparkle.
7. Any of the star images look amazing when heat embossed.
8. The small flourishes can be added on either side of any of the star images.
9. Try mixing and matching these sentiments with the stars in the previously released
Star Prints stamp set.
10. Add glitter to any of the stars to make them look more realistic.
This fun new set has everything you need for creating amazing and unique star-themed projects for almost any occasion. Both large stars coordinate with the medium die in our Seeing Stars die collection, while the small patterned star image matches up with the smallest die from the set. The beautifully phrased sentiments say just the perfect thing and you will love the design opportunities for the large wavy lined sentiments!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest stars measure 2 1/8" in diameter. The small patterned star measures 1 1/4" in diameter. The "If I could reach up and hold a star..." sentiment measures 3 1/2" x 2 1/4". The "Shoot for the moon..." sentiment measures 1 3/4" x 5/8".