Super Succulents Stamp Set
Product ID : 3194
Super Succulents Tip Sheet :
1. Mix and match by stamping one of the four plant tops onto one of the two planters.
2. A macramé-style hanging plant holder stamp was designed to work with the short
planter. Use either the stamp image or the die cut (included in the coordinating die set)
hanging plant holder to visually hang your plant from the top of your card front.
3. When stamping the hanging plant holder, try using a masking technique to cover the
stamped plants, creating a more realistic look.
4. Stamp the three long strings of pearl succulent images in varying greens, in an
overlapping pattern, to create a beautiful background or backdrop for a focal image.
5. Stamp the string of pearl images along the top edge of your card or cardstock to
create a hanging garden look.
6. Bend or curve the string of pearls to achieve a more natural look.
7. Try the Rock-and-Roll technique, using two different colored inks, on the solid
succulents/flowers for a two tone look.
8. This stamp set pairs perfectly with the coordinating Super Succulents Patterned Paper
9. To create a quick, yet stunning card, stamp one of the bold sentiments directly onto a
sheet from the coordinating Super Succulents Patterned Paper Collection.
10. Dies for a few of the sentiments are included in the coordinating die collection. They
can be die cut from color cardstock or pattern paper and layered over the matching
The inspiration for this set came from the very succulent plants I have thriving in my own home. The set features mix and match pots and plants, plus bold focal points that are sure to take center stage. There’s even a macramé style hanging plant holder that’s sure to impress. Coordinating dies and pattern papers complete this collection, making it a crafting essential in anyone's craft arsenal.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest solid succulent image measures about 2 1/2” in diameter, the handing plant holder measures 3/4” x 3 1/2”, the small planter measures about 3/4” x 3/4”, the longest string of pearls measures 1/2” by 5 1/8”, and the “happy birthday” sentiment measures 1 3/4” x 1 1/8”.