Superstition Stamp Set
Product ID : 2883
Superstition Tip Sheet :
1. Monthly Moments: October has several fun elements that will complement the
Halloween cats in Superstition.
2. The scaredy cat is designed to fly on the broom. Have him taking a journey across a
stamped moon from Full Moon.
3. Scatter the candy around the paper bag and place the crouching cat half inside to root
out some more. YUM!
4. The pumpkin lid is designed to be worn as a hat on the cat that is sitting and viewed
from the back.
5. The witch hat will fit on several of the cats in this stamp set.
6. Stamp the pumpkin face on an orange die cut heart from the Heart Prints dies
collection. Next, stamp a cat walking on the bottom of your card and use the sentiment
about black cats stealing hearts to finish off your project.
7. Stamp and die cut the walking cat and place on the top cross beam of the Picket
8. Team up the spoon from "Comfort Food" with the open topped pumpkin to look like the
pumpkin is being carved.
9. Stamp the cat silhouettes in gray ink and add detailing and depth with a darker Copic
10. Some of the accessories from "Come All Ye Faithful Additions" can be used to
decorate the cat silhouettes and make them appropriate for winter holiday projects.
You won't be running from these black cats on Halloween, just the opposite, in fact! These cat silhouettes can be used alone for charming feline inspired projects all year long, especially when teamed up with the Everyday Cat Sentiments mini set. But the magic really happens when these cats go out to play for Halloween. Each one has their own multi-stepped stamped Halloween accessories for getting into all sorts of spooky mischief on their favorite night of the year. Several Halloween sentiments of the feline persuasion will have you giggling as you stamp away on all your fall themed projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The scaredy cat measures approximately 1 1/2” x 1 3/8”. The pumpkin bottom measures approximately 1” x 1”. The paper sack measures 1 5/8” x 1 3/8”. The large "Happy Halloween" sentiment measures approximately 2 1/2” x 1/2”. The "When black cats prowl" sentiment measures approximately 2” x 1 1/4”.