Sweet Cheeks Stamp Set
Product ID : 2825
Sweet Cheeks Tip Sheet :
1. While you have the stamp set out to create a new baby card, go ahead and make a
"1st Birthday" card using the same animal faces wearing birthday party hats and save it
2. "Hey there sweet cheeks" would be a great sentiment for a Valentine's Day card paired
with the appropriate images.
3. Use the bubble dies from "Bubble Talk" to have the animal faces speaking a sentiment.
4. Create a background using the animal faces.
5. Instead of using an animal face to top the diaper pins, use a button.
6. "Let the adventure begin" is a great sentiment for a "enjoy your vacation" card.
7. Use an animal face to replace an "o" in a die cut word.
8. Several of the sentiments from "On the Farm" and "It's a Jungle Out There" pair nicely
with the animal faces.
9. Make a slit in your card and thread through a diaper pin to make it look like you've
pinned the paper.
10. Any of the faces would look adorable stamped on the chest of Shape It Up Series:
A menagerie of cute animal-faced diaper pins is all ready to greet baby and toast the new parents. Fresh new sentiments pair nicely with the images, which will look great with the diaper pin bottoms or stamped alone. Use one or use them all, these little fellas are just too cute to resist.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 sheet. The "Let the adventure..." sentiment measures approximately 1 3/4" x 1 1/4". The puppy face measures approximately 1" x 3/4". The elephant face measures approximately 1 1/4" x 3/4". The open pin measures approximately 3/4" x 1 1/4".