Sweet Stitching Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3597
Sweet Stitching Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the largest pattern building stamp twice to create a frame for your card front.
2. Stamp the same image four times to create a background pattern with open “circles” (see webview for example).
3. Stamp the same image ten times, rotating the image to fill in the entire background, for filled in “circles” (again, seewebview for example).
4. Small images from this set can be used individually to create lots of different background patterns.
5. Small images from this set can also be mixed and matched in any number of combinations to create a huge amount of multi-step (and multi-colored!) backgrounds!
6. Use the coordinating impression plate when you want to impress the pattern into your card or die cut element.
7. Use these for year round “stitched” looks on your projects or use them in combination with holiday stamps and dies to add astitching touch to your holiday projects!
8. Heat emboss for a striking ‘shiny’ finish!
9. Dress up your envelopes, tags and more by adding stamped stitching background patterns to coordinate with your cards.
10. Add water to your stamped images to create the look of water colored stitching.
Quickly and easily add the look of beautiful, stitched backgrounds to your card fronts, or dress up die cut elements with a touch of “stitching” using these fun new Sweet Stitching stamps and impression plate! There are a huge variety of stitched-looking patterns you can create with these images, by mixing and matching to your heart’s content! Keep it simple by using the largest stamp a couple of times or get a bit more involved by building your own patterns and color palettes with the smaller images in the set. You’ll love all the pattern options this set gives you, and you’re sure to be using this one for years to come! Stitching never goes out of style!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest pattern building stamp measures 4 9/16” x 3”. The open diamond image measures 3/4” x 3/4”. The sentiment measures 1 3/4” x 1/4”.