Sweet Treats Stamp Set
Product ID : 3540
Sweet Treats Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the outline ice cream cone and scoop images and then add color by stamping the solid images and/or patterns over the top.
2. Use your favorite coloring technique to color in the outline images. Markers, watercolors, or colored pencils would all work great!
3. The outline images are perfect for paper piecing. Stamp the images on different patterned papers and then trim out and assemble into a finished image for your project.
4. Stamp the solid images without the outlines on your projects.
5. Add multiple scoops to your ice cream cone using the coordinating die cuts or the masking technique.
6. Emboss the sprinkles onto your ice cream for a fun and dimensional effect.
7. Use glitter, beads, and/or rhinestones to add “sprinkles” to your ice cream treats.
8. Stamp the larger words and then use the coordinating words & phrases to customize your sentiments for your projects. Some examples are: “let’s chill”, “chill out”, “let’s chill out”, and “here’s the scoop”
9. The spotted ice cream scoop has a coordinating two-step stamp for adding the spots in a different color. It would be perfect to stamp a mint chocolate chip scoop of ice cream!
10. The Sweet Treats stamp set and coordinating dies would be perfect for celebrating a summer birthday. Create birthday invitations, tags, party favors, and more!
I scream, you scream, we all scream for… ice cream! This set will give you all sorts of options for building some yummy and sweet treats that are perfect for summer days and parties! Add as many scoops as you like, in all of your favorite flavors, for all your projects this summer and parties throughout the year.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The ice cream cone image is just over 1” wide and just under 1 3/4” tall. The ice cream scoop image is just over 1 1/2” wide and just over 1” tall. The sprinkle toppings images are just under 1” wide and just under 1/2” tall. The “chill” word is just under 2” wide and is just over 7/8” tall. The “scoop” word is just over 1 5/8” wide and is 1” tall. The “let’s”, “out”, and “here’s the” words and phrases are about 3/8” tall and are just over 3/8” - just over 1” wide. The “yum” word is 1/4” wide and just over 1/8” tall. The “stay cool” sentiment is just under 3/4” wide and is just over 1/8” tall. The “you’re sweet” sentiment is just under 1” wide and is just over 1/8” tall. The “eat more ice cream” sentiment is just under 3/4” wide and is just over 1/4” tall.