Tag-its #2 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2338
1. The circular frame will fit into a 1 3/4” circle. You can use a 1 3/4” circle punch as well
as the 1 3/4” Limitless Layers die collection.
2. Use this set with the Mat Stack series of dies and stamp sets.
3. Mix and match all of the sentiments and images in the Tag-its series.
4. Experiment with other images and sentiments in your stamp collection to coordinate
with the frame.
5. Stamp the frame in lighter colors and subtly frame your sentiments and/or images.
6. Create quick tags to attach to gifts. Punch a hole and tie your tag on.
7. Make labels from sticker sheets to make peel and stick labels.
8. Use the frame on a scrapbook page for a journaling block. You can add lines to the
frame center using the Journaling Lines set and the reverse masking technique.
9. Make monograms for your paper crafting and scrapbook projects using stamps
stickers and/or die cuts of letters in the frame image.
10. Use the sentiments and/or images on their own for your projects.
Ready for some tag making? This is the second in a series of round frames with coordinating sentiments and images that will fit into a 1 3/4” circle shape. You will love mixing and matching all of the frames with sentiments and images from all of the Tag-its sets and also from stamps in your own collection! The frame image in this set is designed a bit larger than a 1 3/4” punch so that you have a full bleed effect after you have punched out your tag.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The circular frame measures 1 7/8” in width and height. The bird house image measures 5/8” tall and 1/2” wide. The “wishing you all the best” sentiment measures just over 5/8” wide and just under 1/2” tall.