Tag-its #3 Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 2351
1. The circular frame will fit into a 1 3/4” circle. This includes a 1 3/4” circle punch and
the 1 3/4” Limitless Layers die collection.
2. Use this set with the Mat Stack series of dies and stamp sets.
3. Mix and match all of the sentiments and images in the Tag-its series.
4. Experiment with other images and sentiments in your stamp collection to coordinate
with the frame.
5. Stamp the frame in lighter colors and subtly frame your sentiments and/or images.
6. Create quick tags to attach to gifts. Punch a hole and tie your tag on.
7. Make labels from sticker sheets to create peel and stick labels.
8. Use the frame on a scrapbook page for a journaling block. You can add lines to the
frame center using the Journaling Lines set and the reverse masking technique.
9. Make monograms for your paper crafting and scrapbook projects using stamps
stickers and/or die cuts of letters in the frame image.
10. Use the sentiments and/or images on their own for your projects.
Ready for some tag making? This is the third in a series of round frames with coordinating sentiments and images that will fit into a 1 3/4” circle shape. You will love mixing and matching all of the frames with sentiments and images from all of the Tag- its sets and also from stamps in your own collection! This tag-its is perfect to use for spring and garden paper crafting projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The circular frame measures just over 1 5/8” in width and height. The flower patch image measures just under 7/8” in height and width. The “bloom where you’re planted” sentiment measures just under 3/4” wide and just over 7/8” tall.