Take a Bough Stamp Set
Product ID : 2043
1. The large round ornaments coordinate with a ¾” circle punch.
2. It is easiest to stamp the branch first followed by the leaves.
3. If you feel as though your branch needs a little more fullness, use the extra mini
branch and single leaves to fill in wherever you like!
4. You can also use the mini branch and single leaves to create wreath. Just trace a
circle with pencil and add the branches & leaves along the line.
5. When adding pattern strips to the large round ornaments, it is easiest to stamp the
pattern first and then add the ball body.
6. The large branch can be used upright to create a tree.
7. Try hat embossing just the “hook of the ornaments with a metallic powder to make it
appear more realistic.
8. Try stamping the leaves I autumnal colors to add to the versatility & seasonality of this
set. The elongated ornaments can even be morphed into acorns!
9. Try adding the small bow image to the tops of your ornaments or dispersing them
amongst your branch as additional embellishments.
10. You can use the round ornaments in conjunction with your favorite alphabet set to
replace the letter “O” for many of your traditional holiday words.
If you want endless combinations combined with the ease of quick & simple holiday cards, then this is the set for you. By simply stamping the branch in for your ornaments in only two simple steps. With over a dozen ornament possibilities, you will have loads of fun playing around with different possibilities,The Making Memories large clear circle Page Pebble stickers coordinate perfectly with all of the large circular ornaments in this set, enabling you with an easy, inexpensive, mail-friendly way to add dimension to your projects. 35 images in all.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 sheets. The branch image measures 4 inches wide and 1.25 inches tall. The large circular ornaments measure 0.75 inches in diameter.